SHOP HERS IS
on Shop Hers, new listings can only be created on Tradesy.
when Tradesy begins to allow listings internationally.
Helping you to find the perfect buyers in your Style Soul Mates and merchandise your goods is an absolutely free service. In fact we've designed an infrastructure that assists you at every turn almost like you're on cruise control. The seller is charged a 18% transaction fee for each item sold.
- You will receive an e-mail to let you know when an item has sold.
You then have 3 business days to ship the item to Shop Hers.
- – Items must be shipped with a tracking number via FedEx, UPS, or USPS.
- – It is up to you to insure the package.
- – A link within your sale notification e-mail will take you to shop-hers.com
where you can enter your package's tracking number. Or, simply go to
the Sales page within My Closet.
- Upon receipt, we will review the item for authenticity and make certain that the item is indeed how it was depicted in the seller's closet.
- If the item meets our expectations, Shop Hers will ship the item to the buyer. You will receive an e-mail to let you know that your sale is now complete and that payment is on its way. (If, for some reason, there is an issue with the item, we will contact you.)
To track the status of your sales, go to: My Closet > Sales
The cash you earn is automatically deposited into your bank account 3 - 7 days after your sale is complete. We will walk you through the simple process to set up your bank account information after you complete your first sale. (This will only allow Shop Hers to deposit money into your account. Withdrawals and other types of transactions are not possible with the information you provide.)
To update your bank account, go to: My Closet > My Account > Bank Account
Shop Hers would like to connect you with buyers who are similar in size. You are more likely to sell items if you share your measurements. You are less likely to have items returned if you are honest about your measurements.
Learn more about sizing and measurements >
1. Go to My Closet.
2. Find the item and click "Edit".
1. Go to My Closet.
2. Find the item and click "Delete".
Locate your sale here: My Closet > Sales
Each sale has a link to contact the buyer.
Please contact email@example.com.
We have a zero tolerance policy for excessive cancellations. Please do not keep merchandise in your Shop Hers closet that is no longer available. Accounts with excessive cancellations will be terminated.