To Sell An Item:
1. Go to
2. Click "Sell".
3. We will walk you through the simple steps to set up your item.
- Shop Hers is a marketplace for high-end designer brands only.
- You can sell women's apparel, shoes, and accessories.
- Items must be clean, odor-free, and in good condition.
- Anyone attempting to sell non-authentic items will immediately be locked out of Shop Hers forever and legally prosecuted.
- There is no limit to the number of items you can add to your Shop Hers closet.
Shop Hers will soon be available world-wide but is currently only available to U.S. residents.
At Shop Hers, we believe that every woman has the right to choose her own price. Yes, we said it, the decision is entirely your own. There's no right or wrong answer. You can't mess up! We understand that selling your merchandise can be very emotional and we're sensitive to that. Try to remember what you paid for the item originally (ballpark), then think of a number that you feel comfortable saying goodbye to the item for. Take it slow. Test the market. Pick a price that you feel is fair and if time has passed with no bites, you can always edit your listing.
Please contact the Shop Hers VIP team for support at VIP@shop-hers.com. We will respond with an appropriate figure within the day, if not sooner.
Helping you to find the perfect buyers in your Style Soul Mates and merchandise your goods is an absolutely free service. In fact we've designed an infrastructure that assists you at every turn almost like you're on cruise control. The seller is charged a 18% transaction fee for each item sold.
- You will receive an e-mail to let you know when an item has sold.
You then have 3 business days to ship the item to Shop Hers.
- – Items must be shipped with a tracking number via FedEx, UPS, or USPS.
- – It is up to you to insure the package.
- – A link within your sale notification e-mail will take you to shop-hers.com
where you can enter your package's tracking number. Or, simply go to
the Sales page within My Closet.
- Upon receipt, we will review the item for authenticity and make certain that the item is indeed how it was depicted in the seller's closet.
- If the item meets our expectations, Shop Hers will ship the item to the buyer. You will receive an e-mail to let you know that your sale is now complete and that payment is on its way. (If, for some reason, there is an issue with the item, we will contact you.)
To track the status of your sales, go to: My Closet > Sales
The cash you earn is automatically deposited into your bank account 3 - 7 days after your sale is complete. We will walk you through the simple process to set up your bank account information after you complete your first sale. (This will only allow Shop Hers to deposit money into your account. Withdrawals and other types of transactions are not possible with the information you provide.)
To update your bank account, go to: My Closet > My Account > Bank Account
Shop Hers would like to connect you with buyers who are similar in size. You are more likely to sell items if you share your measurements. You are less likely to have items returned if you are honest about your measurements.
Learn more about sizing and measurements >
Simply flaunt it! When you are ready to sell it, go to My Closet, find the item, and click Sell. If your item is missing any information that is required to sell it (for instance, the selling price), we will walk you through the steps to add that information.
1. Go to My Closet.
2. Find the item and click "Edit".
1. Go to My Closet.
2. Find the item and click "Delete".
Locate your sale here: My Closet > Sales
Each sale has a link to contact the buyer.